Monday, September 13, 2004

Starting the mid-semestral test week with Engi. Math is way wrong. Like WRONG. How do you expect the student to concentrate on scoring for his/her other subjects if you totally devastate their morale by setting such a screwed up paper! I expect myself to score no more than 40. Yea, a meagre FORTY over one fucking hundred. *wide smile* Looks like I'm totally screwing with my life. =( But I wanna prove everyone wrong! I'm not a letdown! So maybe I didn't do well this time, but count on this, I'm gonna be better the next time. And I'll prove that. Just you wait. Okays, on the brighter side of life, Miss T. brought me intriguingly and delectable Mezza9 chocolate-covered with different fillings mind you, moon cakes. She's just so sweet, isn't she? Sometimes, life can be bitter-sweet. And bitter's just me not studying hard enough, and sweet is when your gurlfriend brings you nice stuff just to cheer you up. :D Thanks Missy. =P Your sweet gesture is definitely and deeply appreciated. ;) Hope the dinner we had with my parents made you feel better. Fish. =D